Date of Charter

2nd August 1875

 

HOME

ABOUT US

CALENDAR/NEWS

LODGE HISTORY

PHOTOCALL

MASTERS etc.

MASONIC HALL

BYGONE DAYS

OPEN DAY

 

Motherwell   Masonic  Temple  

 

The Temple and Halls are now owned  by Lodges:-

Livingstone St. Andrew No. 573 and Motherwell Caledonian No. 1228.

( Sadly Lodge St. John Dalzell No. 406 was declared Dormant at the February 2008 Meeting of Grand Lodge. Prior to this, they very generously transferred their one third share in the Motherwell Masonic Halls to Lodges 573 and 1228. The legal disposition being signed by the Three Lodge's Trustees on the 6th November 2007)

 

 

The West

West

The East                     

East

Master's Chair           

RWM

Behind Chair         

HDyer

Master's Left 

WW1  

South Wall

WW2                     

                                                                                                                                                                           

Home

Pagetop